-
September 9th, 2001, 12:46 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Of course David gets no respect... he's an add-on a walk-on, a we really don't need you character... HEEE.
*runs away from the tons of d-boy fans*
Actually, I agree with Darth. sorta. IMHO there's too many Yakuza stories out there already, but if you told it from a different perspective, then it wouldn't be as common.
D-boy as the wimpy boy that's the equivalent of the waterboy in the Yakuza world!! HEE.
I was joking. honest.
*runs*
*stops*
Try inking Trey! maybe then we'll really get to hear D-boys story. Have an oreo.
*Makes spoiler remark about D-boy in #43 and runs again*
------------------
"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." Jeanette Winterson
-
September 9th, 2001, 03:34 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Trey, my son. He's attending college in Dallas and torments me daily to go mainstream and get rich and famous. I tell him that's his destiny. I may be prejudice, but he can write circles around me. I can't wait till he hits the market.
------------------
-
September 10th, 2001, 03:40 AM
#13
-
September 11th, 2001, 02:20 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Moore and Moore? Talk about spin-offs.
But to return to topic, here's what D-boy has to say:
"I brought Katchoo a basketball with a face drawn on it. She says, 'Where'd you get that stupid-looking thing?' I say, 'I found it on the beach.' She says, 'I was talking to the ball.' ... She put poison ivy in my sun-tan lotion. ... She said she wanted to raise some pets. So she kept cobras in my room. ... I tell ya, I don't get no respect."
------------------
Peregrinator in paradiso.
-
September 11th, 2001, 06:27 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Im with Trey. A whole Darcy/David story showing where they came from and how they became crime lords, as well as David's conversion to Christianity. I for one, and I may be the only one, enjoyed the crime sub plots.
Man, even Terry's son dosen't know what David's history is.
Oh, yeah, Trey, if your dad went mainstream and brought in big money, he would also lose creative controll to a degree, and I would rather pay $5.99 and issue than have that happen.
------------------
"Beware the fury of a patient man"-John Dryden
"What does it profit God to take the young, rending the cloth of his blessing undone?"-Griffin Silver
"Nothing is certain but the unforeseen."-fortune cookie.
-
September 11th, 2001, 09:04 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Write circles around you dad? I think not. You always underestimate yourself. I've given up on getting my pa into mainstream, although if it ever happens... you know who to blame. Its quite the sight to be in the same home as mister Terry Moore. When he comes up with great ideas, a huge shout can be heard from anywhere. As for David, his place changes more often than you see. At one point many, many moons ago, David was set to kill a major character (Dad probably doesn't even remember that). Never happened though. What will happen? Even if I knew, I probably still wouldn't know. On a side note, my prayers go to the families of all who have been negatively (people not dancing in the streets of Jerusalem >
)affected by the horrid tragidy in New York.
------------------
-
September 11th, 2001, 10:31 PM
#17
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="comic sans ms, jester, Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TreyMoore:
On a side note, my prayers go to the families of all who have been negatively (people not dancing in the streets of Jerusalem >
)affected by the horrid tragidy in New York. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
As do mine - there will be a number of candlelight vigils held tonight for those who died.
Due to my not leaving work until midnight, I'll be holding my own at the mustang statues in Las Colinas. If anybody in the Dallas area feels like joining me, I'll be arriving about 12:15-12:30, and I'll try to have extra candles with me, just in case.
------------------
-
September 12th, 2001, 01:34 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I can see the Moore boys saying this:
Terry:You the man!
Trey: No, YOU the man!
Terry: No, YOU the man!
etc...etc...... 
--------------------------------------
Serious note(Prodical): I'll be there in spirit.
------------------
Peace.
-
September 12th, 2001, 08:25 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Thank you, Mibbit. It was remarkably restful being there last night
------------------
-
September 13th, 2001, 10:16 PM
#20
Inactive Member
"...mister Terry Moore."
*heh heh heh*
Terry, I know he's your flesh and blood, but you made the rule. 
Just kidding. Welcome to the insanity, Trey.
------------------
something witty.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks